Due to short span available for completion of admission, it will not be possible to send letters to the individuals about their selections and therefore, the candidates are advised to see the Merit list to be displayed on notice board in person and seek admission. Desirous candidates are instructed to contact in person immediately.
At the time of admission, it is essential to submit the original school leaving certificate from the school/college last attended. The duplicate or true copy shall not be acceptable and the admission will not be granted in such cases. The presence of the parents/guardians is absolutely essential at the time of interview and admission.
The selected candidates should pay the prescribed fees (As per the direction of Government of Maharashtra) on the day of admission. The claim for admission of selected candidates shall be forfeited if they do not pay the prescribed fees within the time given and the seats shall be filled up by admitting the other candidates from the merit list.
The candidates will have to produce the eligibility certificate from the University to which the college is affiliated.
The admission granted to the students shall be provisional subject to the approval of the Director of
Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University , Nagpur .
- The students shall not ask for transfer from this institute to any other institute under any circumstances.
- The candidate, if admitted will have to give passport size photograph at the time of payment of fees for identity card. Each student is required to possess identity card which is to be renewed in every term/session and will have to be deposited at the time of leaving the college.
- The students are required to see the notices posted on the notice board of the college. The college is not responsible for loss of any advantage of the students due to their failure to read the notices in time.
- The students shall have their own apron, dissection box, napkins, fractional weight box, log tables, glass marking pencil, match box etc. required for practical classes.
- The Principal reserves the right to strike off the names of the students from the roll if the student remains absent for long period.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- Candidates applying for admission against the seats reserved for Backward classes mentioned should note that only those candidates who actually belong to the castes and communities will be eligible for the concession.
- The candidates on admission shall be governed by the College and also by the disciplinary rules of the college.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the annual examination unless:-
- He/She has paid all dues.
- He/She has 75% percentage of attendance in each theory and completed all the practicals.
- He/She has submitted the clearance certificate.
Students must abide by the rules and regulations made by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and the college from time to time.
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, tutorial, & practicals. Terms shall not be granted & student shall not be allowed to appear for examination if his/her progress conduct and attendance are not satisfactory.
- In case, a student requires remaining absent for some reason, he/she will be required to take the prior permission of the Principal.
- Even when permitted by the Principal, the rules regarding percentage attendance will have to be followed.
- Student, if found indulging in anti-national and anti-social activities, contrary to the provision of the act & laws enforced by Government will be liable to be expelled from the college without any notice by the Principal.
- Ragging of students in any form within or outside the college premises is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per Government instruction in this matter. As per the direction of honorable supreme court and the subsequent letter addressed to the registrar of Nagpur university by the undersecretary of University Grants Commission New Delhi if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institution.
- Smoking, Drinking (alcohol) and use of “contra-banned drugs” is strictly prohibited in the premises of college.
- Bicycles, scooters and vehicle should be parked only in areas provided for the purpose. The Institute accepts no responsibility for their safe custody. Vehicles Lodged else where may be confiscated.
- Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him/her in writing to the college office immediately.
- Students must wear aprons while working in Laboratory.
- A student must carry Identity card issued by the Principal and produce the same when & wherever asked by the college authorities. Without I-Card, students will not be allowed to enter the college premises and will be strictly dealt with.
- If any of the statements made in the application form or any information supplied by the student in connection with his/her admission, at any time later found to be incorrect or false, his/her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited & he/she will be expelled from the college by the Principal and prosecuted by the Competent Government authority if deemed necessary.
- A student shall not go to the press or any other publicity media without permission of the Principal.
- If any damage to the college property, apparatus, furniture, equipments, library books, building etc. must be replaced/repaired immediately by the student concerned.
- Students must attend Social and National Programmes organized by the college such as Republic Day and Independence Day and all other National Functions.
- All the candidates who have applied for admission will have to submit the undertaking regarding the Minimum attendance, Action against ragging, Knowledge of rules about admission etc.
- Use of mobile in the campus is strictly prohibited; break of which will result in a fine of Rs. 500/- & confiscation of the same.
DRESS CODE FOR STUDENTS
- The college does not state any dress code but has an expectation that the student come properly dressed to the campus.