Functions of Examination Committee:
To plan and conduct sessional, annual, theory & practical examination.
To appoint staff for various examinations related activities.
To execute internal assessment program & seating arrangement of students.
To submit examination forms of Students to university.
To prepare result analysis & score index of every student.
To deal with students grievances related with examination work.
To submit assessment report to university portal.
To prepare financial estimate of expenses
|The Institution adheres to the academic calendar for the conduct of internal assessments and evaluation and ensures that it is robust and transparent|
|The academic calendar is prepared for effective planning and implementation on the basis of the Academic calendar issued by the RTM university. Each academic year RTM Nagpur University used to upload the academic calendar, which gives the dates of commencement of academic Year containing tentative end semester examination dates, vacation dates of winter and summer.|
|With reference to the university academic calendar, the Programme committee consisting of principal, Incharge and faculty members prepare the academic calendar for the college well in Advance before the commencement of the semester. Internal examinations are conducted regularly in accordance to academic calendar. The internal assessment consists of 2 theory class test and 01 practical class test as per RTMNU examination guided by PCI. The average of two class test is computed and continuous mode marks are added to internal marks before submitting it to university.|
|The assessment for the class tests are carried out meticulously. In case, if students fail to appear for any in semester in class tests on medical grounds or remain absent with prior permission and approval of the Principal; then, the re-examination of such students is conducted as per rules, provided that he/she submits application to the Principal through Institutional Examination Committee with required documents.|
Assessment of theory exams:
1. The semester-wise schedules of internal examinations are prepared by the Chairperson of exam section, in consideration with academic calendar.
2. The subject teachers are instructed to frame the question paper based on the syllabus decided by the subject in-charge for the class test and asked to submit the question paper one day before their respective subject class test.
3. After the conduct of the theory internal exam, answer sheets of class test are assessed by the subject teacher.
4. Answer sheets are shown to students in the class room.
5. The subject teacher discuss with students about the solution of the questions to be written in answer sheet.
6. Any doubts or clarifications regarding the marks allotment or calculation mistakes are immediately rectified by the subject teacher.
7. As per PCI pattern 2017, continuous mode internal assessment for each theory subjects which includes attendance, academic activities and student-teacher interaction are added to internal class test marks.
8. The marks scored by the students in Class test are entered in the sessional examination marks register thus making the process robust and transparent
9. The marks obtained by students in internal examination are filled in RTM University Examination portal of Nagpur university through online portal
10. Institute has adopted the OBE (Outcome Based Education) Vm edulife Software for regular internal assessment of CO, PO and PSO attainment for UG and PG. The assessment of PG and Pre submission Ph. D students is carried out through rubrics system during seminars and on the basis of their presentation of their research work for internal assessment.